In my sessions, I follow a collaborative, best-practice approach that's all about you. I meet you where you are and customize our sessions to cater to your unique needs.
Here's what I aim to offer you:
• The right support to empower your choices,
• A safe haven to take a chance on yourself, leading to positive transformations,
• A range of services to assist you, no matter where you are on your journey towards becoming a healthier, happier individual, and more.
During our sessions, you can expect a mix of authenticity, humor, challenges, and trust. These elements help build strong working relationships and create a safe environment as we work together on your healing journey. At iMatter, my goal is to provide a diverse array of services. They're not just clinical; they come from a holistic perspective and my own life experiences. They're here to meet you exactly where you are and guide you towards embracing emotional freedom. And as I continue to evolve, so will my services.
• Depression • Anxiety • Relationship Difficulties • Anger/Stress Management
• Difficulties with Self-Esteem • Life Adjustments• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
• Professional/Career Issues • LGBTQ+ Counseling • Trauma
• Developmental Disorders • Grief, Loss, or Bereavement • Family Issues
• Multicultural Concerns • Gender Identity Support
• College/Graduate School Issues • Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) • Other Issues
• Brainspotting (BSP) • Client-Centered • Cognitive Behavioral (CBT) • Somatic • Mindfulness-based (MBCT) • Narrative • Reality • Relational • Solution-Focused
• Strength-Based • Trauma-Focused • Internal Family Systems (IFS) • Holistic.
iREQUEST Dr. C
& Voice Over Services
"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself." -Rumi
Psychotherapy is an exciting adventure where we assess, diagnose, and treat while exploring the experiences of your past to guide you towards a brighter future. My services are all about you, designed to match your unique needs, ensuring that your healing journey is not just effective but also a meaningful experience.
Healing takes time, and we've got that covered. I recommend weekly or bi-weekly sessions, providing you with continuous support and guidance on your path to well-being. Think of it as a regular check-in on your journey to becoming the best version of yourself.
You've got to be physically present in Virginia to take advantage of these services, but here's the cool part: many times, your insurance carrier can help you out with the cost. Curious if your insurance is on the list? Just reach out and connect with me to find out.
Your healing journey begins here. Let's take that first exciting step together.
Please note: individual experiences may vary, and that holistic services are not intended to replace medical or psychological treatments.
It is highly recommended that you consult with your healthcare provider before engaging in any new wellness practices.
The following are holistic offerings to support your well-being. If you're ready to explore these paths of self-discovery and growth, let's connect and get your healing journey started.
Let's chat about a couple of cool ways to level up and grow:
Clinical Supervision: It's like having your own guidebook for professional development, especially if you're a mental health pro just starting out or even if you've been at it for a while. We're here to provide you with all the support and resources you need to rock the mental health world.
Mentorship: Now, this is where the magic of personal and professional growth happens. Picture having a mentor by your side, helping you become the best version of yourself, both in your professional life and as a person. It's like having your own personal superhero cheering you on!
Ready to take these exciting steps toward growth and success? Let's connect, and we'll start this fantastic journey together.